For the first time in Saudi history, a woman got a job in the military | News Hub

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

For the first time in Saudi history, a woman got a job in the military | News Hub

   Rabi Bint Abdul Aziz Al Ghamdi, the first female soldier, was recruited into the Royal Saudi Naval Forces. 

For the first time in Saudi history, a woman got a job in the military | News Hub

   Riyadh (Newshub Update Latest News 28 December 2022) For the first time in the history of Saudi Arabia, a woman got a job in the army. According to Al-Arabiya News, for the first time in Saudi Arabia, women are also being given job opportunities in the army. Lady said that the impossible dream has become a reality today, I cannot express my feelings of happiness and pride in words after receiving the honor of military service and wearing the military uniform, today I am wearing the uniform of my country with great pride. And I feel like I'm flying with joy.

   Lady Rabbi bint Abdulaziz Al-Ghamdi said that my family belonging to the army also motivated me to join the army and I was ready to do everything to wear this military uniform and that is the reason why I gave my life for this purpose. Accepted to drop below a bachelor's degree and submitted my high school diploma for the job and when I received the message saying 'Congratulations on your honor to join the Royal Saudi Naval Forces' I cannot describe the moment. How happy I was.

   Rabbi bint Abdulaziz al-Ghamdi said that my childhood was spent in the military city of Tabuk because my uncle and maternal uncle were military officers, which is why it was always a dream for us to join the army and as soon as women were allowed in the military sector. So I came to Riyadh from the Eastern Province but at that time I was not so hopeful that I would be recruited into the army after persistence and repeated applications I was accepted into the army which is a matter of great pride and an indescribable feeling for me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments