Islam is a religion of peace and a positive feeling | News Hub

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

Islam is a religion of peace and a positive feeling | News Hub

   Christine Batsman, a German villager based in Pakistan, converted to Islam, Islam is a religion of peace and a positive feeling that can't be expressed in the word, News Hub.

   "My name is Chris Bateman and today I will officially convert to Islam," wrote Christian Bateman.

Islam is a religion of peace and a positive feeling

   Islamabad (News Hub) And of course, it is the Lord who gives the ability to prostrate before whomever He wills, Allah Almighty says that I give the ability to whom I want to repent. And then Allah blessed a young man to enter the realm of Islam. The young German V. Lager, who has been in Pakistan for the past year, has expressed his happiness by accepting Islam.

   According to the news hub, Christian Bateman gave the good news of his conversion to Islam on his YouTube channel and other social media accounts. Christian shared a full video of his entry into the realm of Islam on YouTube. And with this video, he explained the reason for entering his realm of Islam and what impressed him so much that he decided to walk on the straight and true path.

   "My name is Chris Bateman and today I will officially convert to Islam," wrote Christian Bateman. Before I show you the whole process of converting to Islam, which is called martyrdom, I want to tell you my story briefly. I started this YouTube channel last December (about a year ago).


   What was and I have spent almost a year in Pakistan. By the news hub during this time I met many incredible people in Pakistan and from them, I learned a lot about their religion and way of life. I grew up in Europe where the word "Islam" is always misunderstood. Connect with negativity, war, terrorism. To be honest, I've never been a very religious person, so I have no interest in what people think.

   My best childhood friends were Muslims and we were neighbors, we are all human on the inside. Islam is a religion of peace and I felt a deep connection with it so I wanted to know the depths inside me. Christian was seen praying for the first time in his life in the video of his conversion to Islam.
   After entering the realm of Islam, Christian expressed his feelings:
 "I feel very light and I have full control over my body now.
   It's a very positive feeling that can't be expressed in words."

Post a Comment

0 Comments